Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Not For The Faint Of Heart

As you may recall, when I first mentioned 'my studio', I used words like, ransacked, burglars, hell....Well this is the area where Jimmy Hoffa is buried. Trust me on this one.

BEFORE: Hmm, is that a finger I see????


Now, hold onto your knickers, get ready to applaud, close your eyes, now open your eyes, form your mouth into a big 'O', call your neighbors & tell them to bring the champagne, wait for the drum roll...................................................DRUM ROLL.........

AFTER: Hmm, is that carpet?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
liz said...

oh wow barbara--AWESOMe!!! i am SO proud of you--you've done a GREAT job girl!!
liz xx

arlene said...

Clap,clap, whistle, cheer!!!! Hooray for you! What a job...it's one I need to undertake myself one day soon. I have one question...when you dig it out...what do you do with the body? hehehe

Dawn said...

Hmm .. your BEFORE looks like my ALWAYS. *Sigh* How come no one ever offers to come and organize it for me?

CathWren said...

Congratulations, what a lovely place you have to "play" in now Barbara! I'm inspired to do a little spring cleanup myself.