Thursday, August 9, 2007

The Bra With The Two Bulls Eyes


I hate white bras. Being pleasantly plump, bras in my size
look like two flour sacks connected by a 10" band of elastic.
Unfortunately, the flour sacks would fit my back waay better
than the front. It's almost like I'd need a tattoo reading, 'this
side up'. The flesh colored bras are just too creepy since I'm
pretty sure that is the only color embalming fluid comes in.
So anytime I have to wear anything light, the flour sacks have
to go on. Since my paint 'accident', I no longer have that problem. The bra I was wearing at the time was a real cool
brown and the paint color, a creamy vanilla. So I now have a multi use bra I can wear w/ any color I please. If anyone has
ever had that bra vs the light shirt dilemma, just a quick dip in the ole paint tray & ya good to go!

1 comment:

Lelainia N. Lloyd said...

Barbara, I just want to say thank you for always bringing so much laughter to my life. You are pure gold and I hope someday, somewhere we can meet in person and laugh till it hurts! xo